Wednesday, January 2, 2013

All about my family...

 



My family is pretty crazy. We can get on each other for little
tiny things, but when someone messes with one of us...well let's
just say they regret it;) I have five siblings but only grew up in a house with
my mother, father, and two of my siblings- Crystal and Cliffard.
My other siblings are older so they already moved out.
 
My siblings... oh where should i start?! I'll go oldest to youngest:)
 
 
 
Paul: My oldest brother. He is a work-a-holic! He does a ton of manual work and still finds time in his crazy busy life to spend time with his kids, go to church, and go on mission trips. He has four beautiful daughters- Taylor, Lauren, Chloe, and Sophia.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brent: My second oldest brother. He was my best friend when I was younger. He would always pick me up from the house and take me out to eat or just to go see a movie. We were crazy together. He lives in Japan now teaching English. His wife Yuki and him have an amazing little boy named Logan. He's very hyper and energetic. I had the opportunity to go over and visit them last summer. I miss lil Logan:)
(Logan)
 
Ginny: My oldest sister. She tells her mind and isn't afraid to. We have become much closer over the past few years. She is very independent and doesn't care what other people think about her:) I admire that A Lot! I just wish she lived closer.
 
Cliffard: The youngest boy. Cliff is actually my cousin. My mother adopted him when he was only two. I don't really remember much about him besides the fact that he used to chase me around the house when we were younger. He has three children- Lexi, Amia, and Max. He broke some promises he made me and got into some trouble; so I don't speak with him much anymore.
 
 (Crystal, Me, Ginny)
 
Crystal: The sister five years above me. Crystal and I have always
fought-from when we were little till now. We have two totally
different personalities though. She is very prim and proper.
I am...well...I'm just not! ;) Crystal and I are completely polar opposites.
But we always have the other's back when someone (besides our self)
is messing with the other.
 
No matter what happens between all of us CrAzY kids, I love every one of them. I'm so glad I get the privilege of calling them my brothers and sisters.

1 comments: