Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Fives...(4)

This week's Friday Fives are game apps!
 
 
These are my absolute favorite apps for my phone!
 
 
I run my data out on these-guaranteed!
 
 
 
 
Ok soo my #1 app right now is Wipeout
 
 
It is based on the tv show Wipeout.
You play as a character and try to get them through the course in a set amount of time
This game is totally addicting!
 
 
 
 
 
My #2 app is called Whisper
 
 
It's a kind out social media.
 You can post photos with a caption and No One will know who you are.
(Well unless you write it in the text...)
It is really enticing to read all of the photos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
#3!!
This word game is serious business!
 

 
You are given four pictures, a bunch of letters, and a word holder.
Use the photos to solve the problem.
Sound easy?...It's Not.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My odd #4
Now don't freak out.
This game is called Hair Salon 2.
It might sound cheesy,
but it's actually a ton of fun!
 
 
 
 
 
Ok, now for my last game app:)
#5
 
 
Wreck It Ralph.
What a great movie!
&& the app is pretty sweet.
It has 4 games in the ! app!
&& all of the games are challenging and fun!
 
 
 
 
Hope you go check out these apps and love them as much as I do!
 
Have a great weekend.
Bye-Bye for now!
 
 
 
 
-Arielle-

0 comments:

Post a Comment