Tuesday, January 15, 2013

You need to mature...

Sooo...
Here's the drama I had to deal with this week.
 
 
(Back-story)
 

Last year, a big group of friends and I went to Kalahari last year.
When we were there, a friend of Ross's started talking to me a lot while we were in the wave pool.
(I'm going to call him L.)
Then, the awkwardness happened.
L. randomly started touching my leg, back, arms, or stomach.
Ross started to notice, so he told L. to knock it off.
Well he didn't. Ross knew it made me feel really weird,
soo he stood between L. and I the rest of the day.
 
About half a year later, a big group went to Kings Island.
L. also came. He seemed cool at first.
-till we went swimming-
L. started doing it AGAIN!
Ross was ticked,
but he didn't want to ruin the day for anyone else.
He didn't say anything to L.
But Ross did make sure that L. was never near me:)
 
A few weeks ago, Ross was having a party over at his house.
We invited a few close friends over.
One of the friends decided to invite L. over too.
Ross & I had No idea.
But when we found out, I didn't want to be there for obvious reasons.
No one knew for sure if L. was coming,
so Ross texted L. and asked if he was coming.
L. actually didn't come, because the friend that invited him said
that I didn't want him there.
 
The next day, I got a facebook message from L.
He asked me why Ross & I didn't like him.
I told him why and he said that he didn't even realize...
He then messaged Ross appologising too.
 
(End of back story)
 
A group of four couples and L. was put together to go to Kalahari again this year.
Ross asked the planner of this event if everyone was able to come.
He said yes but that L. didn't want to.
Ross asked why, and this was the answer.
L. is mad at you and Arielle for what you guys said to him.
....
What we said to him?!?!?!
He's the one that was touching another man's girlfriend.
He knew he was doing it, because Ross told him!
 
Oh and the friend of Ross's that plans the events wants Ross to text L.
and tell him that he wants him to come.
Not Happening.
L. can man-up and deal with the fact that Ross & I did Nothing wrong in this situation.
L. needs to grow up and stop "tackle-tail"ing on us.
He was the problem.
Not us.
 
 
 
 
Thanks For Reading My Ramble!!
 

-Arielle-

0 comments:

Post a Comment