Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Perfect Coverage...

I have looked and looked for a concealer that Actually covers my blemishes.
 
Nothing Worked!
 
Soo i tried combining them.
 
It worked!!
 
I use it every day!
 
And now, I want to share what I did with you:)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
1) Get a powder & a wet concealer.
 
I use-
 
Well-Rested (for eyes)
by bareMinerals
m
 
&
 
The Perfect Cover-Up
by Hard Candy
 
l
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
2) Get any type of flat brush
 
h
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
3) Wipe the wet concealer on the brush.
 
d
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
4) Then dip the brush into the dry concealer.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
5) Dab the brush onto the blemish point.
 
 
k
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
AND YOU'RE DONE!!!!!
 
 
here is a before and an after picture:)
 
before:
 
face
 
 
&
 
after:
 
ew
 
 
I'm SOOOO glad I found this tip!
 
Hope it is useful to you also!
 
 
 
 
-Arielle-


0 comments:

Post a Comment